About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Paper Lanterns

A hot decorating item recently is paper lanterns. They are a great way to add colour and interest in your upper event space. Whether it's for a backyard party, a wedding, kids party or shower, they come in a large range of colours and sizes....you can even get them in ombre!

To purchase lanterns for your event visit http://classicwedshop.weddingstar.com/search/Paper-Lantern available world wide!













No comments:

Post a Comment