About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Halloween Dinner Table Ideas

Halloween is one of my favourite holidays! I love to throw a dinner for close friends and family, and also a party! Halloween dinners can be a lot of fun, and there are so many options from a classy vampire feast, to a ghostly gathering. You can cater to a young, or an older crowd depending on your situation, bringing in more fun items for kids (honestly the grosser the better!) or a more sophisticated look for an adult crowd. Murder mystery dinners are also a great idea for Halloween.
Orange, Purple and Black are obvious colour choices for the season, but you can also change it up by mixing greens or reds in there. Get creative and have a fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment