About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Shannon and Aarons Orange Wedding at Hernder Estates Winery

This weekend I had the pleasure of working at Hernder Estates Winery in St. Catharines Ontario. What a beautiful location, and the staff there are just the best!
I was setting up the head table and decor for Shannon and Aaron's wedding. Their colour was a bright orange, which they didn't over do, but added touches of it with butterflies, chair sashes, napkins, Gerber daisies and orange glass in the centrepieces.
It came together beautifully and they were both over the moon with the look, and the day as a whole.
I also was honoured to be a part of the wedding as a guest and thoroughly enjoyed a truly magical day, the sun shone, the wine flowed and a great day was had by all. What a fun wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment