About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Monday, 10 September 2012

Back Yard Tent Party

Well my family has been over for the last 2 weeks visit from the UK, so I have been a bit slow on my blogging, sorry. There has been lots going on to share with you, the first being the back yard tent party I threw for about 30 people. I am fortunate to have a large back yard and to be situated very close to the Peach Festival in Winona, which has now become a tradition for everyone to gather at our house to camp and enjoy the festivities. This year was a blast and I have to thanks Pat's Party Rentals for the tent and rentals.
I did all the decor, choosing to go with bright red and turquoise colours, and adding accents in these colours all over the garden with lamps and candles. It was a huge success and much fun was had by all!
I look forward to next years party!

1 comment:

  1. I could spend hours going through these blogs! Good job!
    Excellent Blog.....

    British Tents

    ReplyDelete