About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Friday, 10 August 2012

Diner En Blanc Toronto 2012

Last night I had a fun job of setting up in the rain! Unfortunately the weather did not fully cooperate with Toronto's first official "Diner En Blanc"!
With thousands of people all dressed in white turning up with tables, chairs and a full picnic meal to a secret location in down town Toronto, I was expecting it to be a shambles in the rain, but most people looked at the fun side of it and got in to the spirit!
I was there to help one group of 16 with all their rentals and to get them set up. It was a little challenging logistically but we got it done and they all had a great time. I was happy to be a part of this unique and interesting event!
Here's to next year, thanks City Space!
(All rentals provided by Pat's Party Rentals Burlington)

No comments:

Post a Comment