About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Indian Wedding Ideas

Indian weddings are a bright and colourful events, full of family and tradition. They can last a few days and generally are large affairs with 100's of people attending.
I love the fact they celebrate colour and use it as part of their ceremonies, with reds and golds being the most common colours. Flowers are also a part of the ceremonies and bright hues are used in long garlands to decorate the bride and groom.  These colours are carried over in to their decor, on tables and in the centrepieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment