About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Monday, 16 July 2012

Cocktail Table with Silver Pin Tuck Overlay

Why not rent cocktail tables for your next party? They are great if you don't have room for big tables, but would still like a place for people to put down their drinks. Add bar stools to create small sitting areas. They are a great idea for both back yards and basements, and you can jazz them up to match your theme. Here we have on display a black linen with silver pin tuck overlay, a perfect look for a bachelor party!

No comments:

Post a Comment