About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Friday, 13 July 2012

Busy week!! Big Tent Wedding Planning

Wow, it has been a crazy week at Pat's Party Rentals, so many bookings and I have been working on putting together a huge tent wedding for 275 people on the beach in Fort Erie next month. They are going with a white and gold theme, and using gold pin tuck chair sashes, table runners and napkins from Classic Weddings and Events to tie together their look. They also are doing something a little different by putting 2 8' tables together to create a big family style feel to each guest table. Using the runner to cover up the join works perfectly and looks great!
Here is the layout we have been working on with a dance floor, bar and cigar rolling area! I can create to scale drawings for any space so you can see in advance how your floor plan will work and look!

No comments:

Post a Comment