About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Vinifera Inn Wedding Venue Niagara

Today I had the pleasure of visiting with a lovely lady named Barb who owns and runs Vinifera Inn in Grimsby Ontario. What a treasure this place is! Take a step back in time to a beautifully preserved and decorated house built in the 1800's! With only 4 individual, characteristic, and stunningly furnished rooms (with all the mod cons i might add) this place is an intimate and unique setting for a wedding.
It has beautiful grounds, with a pool and surrounded by trees and beautifully hand planted flowers. With room for a wedding of up to 60 people, you would find this the perfect place if you love antiquity and stunning back drops. There are so many perfect picture points!
Visit their website for more information. http://www.viniferainn.ca/index.htm





1 comment:

  1. There could be plenty of venue options at your selected location and as such, do your due research in order to get the best choices and options. Better yet – go for a site recce before making your decision.

    catering in manila

    ReplyDelete