About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Friday, 22 June 2012

Turquoise and Red Wedding Ideas

This colour combination has become one of my new favourites! I just love how bold and bright it is, it makes me happy. I was researching it as I was thinking of using these colours for a party I am throwing later in the summer, and after putting this together, I am sold on using these 2 colours!
Whether it's just a backyard birthday party or for your wedding, this look is a new and modern, fun and flirty combo! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment