About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Friday, 8 June 2012

Tent Weddings

Tents are a great space for your wedding, basically being a blank slate that you can add as much or as little to as you like! Whether it's a back yard event, or at your venue, there are lots of options to dress up your tent, from full ceiling swags, to chandeliers, draping, flooring and staging.
I just love the black ceiling with LED lights for that starry night look. It is expensive, but if you have the budget imagine how impressed your guests would be!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I like your blog. This is a great site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know,
    I, myself, liked the fact that wedding dresses use to be any color, not just plain white,
    even though they are so many lovely shades of white out there to choose from.
    I would of picked a color for my wedding gown.
    I would definitely have gone for a wedding dress that had some zing to it, a little……. “hey,
    how you doing? Look at me!” kind of
    Fort Lauderdale Beach Wedding….. color, yep, that would of been the #1 thing on my list.

    ReplyDelete