About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Sunflower Wedding Ideas

Sunflowers are such a happy flower, big and bold and beautiful. There are a few varieties, but the common theme is yellow! I am growing my own in my back yard right now, they are about a foot tall so far, no flowers yet, but don't think it will be long, they are growing so fast!
They are a great choice for a wedding theme, and there are lots of accessories out there with sunflowers on them. These little cupcakes are so cute, and I love pairing them with a rustic brown look.

1 comment:

  1. I like so much this sunflower wedding ideas. These all collection really perfect for them. Each cake design reflects your creativity.

    Satin Bow Bridal

    ReplyDelete