About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Red and White Canada Day Wedding Ideas

We are a few days away from the Canada Day long weekend, is anyone out there getting married or throwing a party? Well here is some red and white inspiration for you!
Food looks great in red and white, so why not serve items on that theme? Tomato and Mozzarella, Cherries, Red Peppers, Smoked Salmon with Creme Fresh. Or why not give your guests a red and white dessert table or candy buffet?
What ever you decide to do, have a Happy Canada day and enjoy your long weekend! (Don't forget your sunscreen and hat if you are outside, the last thing you want is to be the red and white centrepiece!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment