About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Funky Brights with White Tent Set Up

The new bright and white display tent at the Pat's Party Rentals Showroom. New to Pat's this year is a huge selections of coloured accessories for your wedding or event. From chair sashes to napkins, table runners and overlays, we can offer you the perfect colour to match your theme. Orders do required 2 weeks advanced booking so come in today to see our samples and make your order!
They also have all the best accessories for your tent set up, full customer ceiling decor, chandeliers and custom carpeting. They offer free site inspections and to scale drawings for your tent rentals, so you can see how everything will fit, they work with you to create the perfect event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment