About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Dinner Place Settings Guide

I found this somewhere recently and thought it was a very handy thing to keep on file. If you will be setting up your own tables for your wedding or party, you may find this handy too! Don't forget to add a pop of colour with your napkin, tie it in to your room or colour scheme to give it that finished look. And why not rent all your dinnerware, cutlery and glasses, even for a small dinner party? It saves you the washing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment