About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Country and Western Wedding Ideas

Who doesn't love a cowboy? Are you one, or marrying one? Or do you just love the idea of a country and western theme for your wedding or event? If you love rustic, natural and barnyard settings then this is the theme for you!
I love the romantic feel of the candle lit barn, with earth tones for linens and horseshoes for decor accents. Really you could pick any colour to go with, but I think staying in the browns works best, you can always add pops of colour with your flowers and centrepieces.
Get your boots on girls and boys and have a hoedown of a party!

1 comment:

  1. I like so much this western wedding ideas. These all collection really perfect for them. Each cake design reflects your creativity.

    Satin Bow Bridal

    ReplyDelete