About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Canada Day Display Table

Yetserday I created a red and white Canada Day inspired banquet table in the Pat's Party Rentals showroom in Burlington. Using just a standard 8' table with white linen and white padded folding chairs, I added pops of red with satin chair sashes, red ribbon and a red charger plate centerpiece. I then scattered red maple leaf bijoux over the table to give it a Canadian finish!
Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy your Canada Day celebrations! Every holiday is a great excuse to let your creative juices flow and to throw a party that will wow your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment