About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Royal Blue Wedding Ideas

Something old, something new, something borrowed, some thing Blue! Such a great colour that is a popular favourite colour, and while some people may think of it being associated with "the blues" it can be a bright and bold colour choice for your wedding palate, that will leave you and your guests anything but blue!
I personally love these damask runners and chair sashes, giving a royal and classy feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment