About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Light Blue Weding Ideas

A subtle choice of colour this light powdery blue is an elegant choice for a celebration. I love these cake pops! They are everywhere now and a great idea for a one bite piece of cake, plus they look amazing in displays.
Soft blue accent linens like chair sashes and table runners are an easy and cost effective way to add the colour to your event. Visit http://www.classicweddingsandevents.com/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment