About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Forest / Outdoors Wedding Ideas

Today I will be creating a new display at Pat's Party Rentals in Burlington in an outdoors / forest theme, so I thought I would share some of my inspiration with you.
I will be using a pallet of dark greens, browns, ivory and soft golds, adding accents with grass effects, wood and candles.
Forest and outdoor weddings can be so romantic, but you do have to have trust in mother nature that she will be kind to you with the weather! Make sure that you always have a back up plan just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment