About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Red and Green Wedding Ideas

When you say red white and green for a wedding people may automatically think Christmas! But you can use these colours in the summer too. With Roses being at the best in the summer months, why not take inspiration from the flower of love and it's naturally beautifully bold colour palate.
I love these fresh flowers in bowls stung and hung on hooks lining an outdoor aisle!
For all your wedding rentals, design and set up visit http://www.classicweddingsandevents.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsty. Greetings from Kenya. I am planning my wedding and green and red are my colors. Am glad I came across this post. My color was green but had not decided what to break it with and I see it goes well with the deep red. Thanks a lot for the post, my mind is at ease now:)
    Eunice

    ReplyDelete