About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Friday, 27 April 2012

Teal Wedding Ideas

Teal is such a stunning colour, but be aware that if you do choose this colour for your wedding, it is a very difficult colour to try and match to. Everybody's idea of Teal can be slightly different, lighter, greener, bluer, and it can be a hard job trying to find the exact shade in different mediums.
My advice, if you are going to use teal, is to also incorporate another colour that you can also use as alternative for some of your items. Great colours that go with teal are orange, purple and brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment