About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Purple Wedding Ideas

Having a Purple themed wedding? Then you have picked one of this years hottest colours! It can be difficult to find the exact colour purple you want, but it's a great choice for making a bold statement. Purple Flowers are beautiful and mix so well with white.
Satin chair sashes or Organza chair sashes can add colour to your ceremony or reception chairs, and using purple napkins with white plates adds a great splash of colour to your tables.

1 comment:

  1. Purple is one of my favorite color and upon seeing those wedding ideas - my eyes pop on those pictures. The colors are bold that makes the whole reception more elegant and extra special. When my friends ask me what tablecloth must they use on the venue, I usually recommend satin table covers co'z this kind of cloth will create a modern and sophisticated look for any event. Adding also gorgeous flowers like peonies and calla lilies will also add so much twist and glam on this event.

    ReplyDelete