About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Monday, 16 April 2012

Pink and Grey Wedding Ideas

OK so this week I am going to go all pink! I had a customer this morning who is hosting a fund raising event for Breast Cancer, and we were looking at ways to bring in "pink" to a sit down dinner.
It has inspired me to show different colour combinations with pink for your wedding or event...and who doesn't love pink!??!!
Today is Pink and Grey ideas, using it's softer side, I love these colours together.

No comments:

Post a Comment