About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Friday, 20 April 2012

Pink and Gold Wedding Ideas

Happy Friday everyone! Today will be my last pink inspiration (for a little while anyway!) and today I am featuring soft pink and gold ideas. Now normally, I am not the biggest gold fan, but, with the soft pink and antique golds, it really is a beautiful colour combination.
I love these hand made table numbers! It's a great way to add your personal style to your tables, while also making them a feature.
Don't forget to visit http://www.classicweddingsandevents.com/ for all your decorating and rental needs in the Burlington area Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment