About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Monday, 30 April 2012

Hanging Flower Balls / Kissing Balls

New this week, available to rent, hanging flower balls (also know as kissing balls) in 9 different colours and 4 different sizes!
5"  $7.50
7"  $12.00
9"  $20.00
17" $40.00

(Ivory, Orange and Pink do not come in all sizes, please inquire or check the website for more information)
Hang them from your chairs or on garden hooks down your aisle. Advanced booking required, please email me info@classicweddingsandevents.com to make your reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment