About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Friday, 9 March 2012

Yellow and Orange Wedding Ideas

I love yellow and orange as a colour palatte for a bright and fresh summer wedding! You don't have to think oranges and lemons either, there are some beautiful orange and yellow floral options out there. For tables I especially love the classic white tablecloths with colour accents, simple but effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment