About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Tropical Wedding Ideas

Well I am back and refreshed after a week in sunny Florida with my family, so I thought I would put together some tropically inspired wedding or event ideas for you. Bright colours and exotic flowers are all you need to give your tables that tropical feel. There are lots of colour combinations you could choose from more beachy blues, to floral inspired pinks and oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment