About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Pink and Turquoise Wedding Ideas

These Tiffany Blue and Soft Pink shades just scream romance. You could go old country vintage or soft beachy themed. I love the look of lots of pale pink flowers in turquoise glass vases, try mixing types of flowers and shapes and sizes of vases to use as centrepieces. Add lots of white to really bring out the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment