About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Saturday, 10 March 2012

Purple and Turqoise Wedding Ideas

I have to admit that this is one of my all time favourite colour combinations. Peacock feathers work perfectly with these colours too. Use satin tablecloths for bold and rich colour, or for a softer feel go for the organza overlays. Alternating chair sash colours is a nice way to bring in both colours, and incorporating diamante buckles adds a touch of bling!


No comments:

Post a Comment