About Me

My photo
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Kirsty...Welcome to my blog! After years in the wedding and event rentals business I now have my own company offering specialty linen rentals, decorating services and decorations. Here I will be sharing my ideas, tips, weddings and events, things that inspire me, and things I love with you. For more information on our services please visit the website www.classicweddingsandevents.com

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Mardi Gras Table

The Mardi Gras inspired table that I created for the Pat's Party Rentals Burlington showroom. Here I used a black 120" round tablecloth for the base, then on top a 120" Round Pumpkin Satin Tablecloth which I swagged to give a dramatic effect. Brown Chivari Chairs with black pads, gold band plates, silver cutlery and 2 sizes of wine glass complete the settings. I used the two napkin colours Plum and Teal, folded over the plates to draw in the colours from the mask decorations, and created the centrepiece from sparkly Christmas picks and mardi gras beads.
All rental items available from Pat's Party Rentals Burlington. Concept, design and creation by Classic Weddings and Events. "Putting it together for you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment